"CHALLENGES TO LABOUR LAW AND SOCIAL SECURITY SYSTEMS"
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions
- You are using the registration service for the XXIII World Congress of the International Society of Labor and Social Security Law (SIDTSS): "Challenges to Labour Law and Social Security Systems" (hereinafter "the Congress ”) to be held virtually from September 07 to 10, 2021 in Lima, Peru.
- The organization of the Congress is in charge of the Peruvian Society of Labor Law and Social Security, a non-profit civil association constituted under the laws of the Republic of Peru.
- The price paid by the participants constitutes a voluntary participation in the organizational costs of the Congress. Prices are expressed in US dollars, all taxes included.
- All registrations are paid in US dollars, with a credit card through the PayPal platform or by wire transfer to the Current Account of the Peruvian Society of Labor and Social Security Law (SPDTSS). If you want to pay by wire transfer, you must:
Make the payment in the Bank Account of the SPDTSS No. 0011-0100-01-00049183 at BBVA Bank. For local and international wire transfers, please note the following information:
Bank: BBVA Continental
CCI: 011 100 000100049183 55
Beneficiary: Sociedad Peruana de Derecho del Trabajo y de la Seguridad Social
Beneficiary Address: Dos de Mayo Avenue No. 516, Apartment N° 201, Miraflores - Lima
Transfers from abroad
Swift Code: BCONPEPL
Account Number: 00110100550100049183
Bank Name: BBVA Continental
Bank's Address: República de Panamá Avenue No. 3055, San Isidro - Lima, Perú
Please note than any Bank fees must be assumed by the participant. You must ensure that the SPDTSS receives the full amount of the registration fee. Until this happens, your registration will not be confirmed and the SPDTSS will not be obliged to make the refund of the partial payment received.
Send payment and/ or transfer evidence to the mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The participant will receive a message from the Executive Secretary of the event confirming the registration and providing all the information needed in order to access to the sessions.
- The number of places is limited; the organizers will have the right to close the inscription period at any time and without prior notice.
- Once the registration is made, participants of all categories will have access for one year to all the recorded sessions, presentations and documents, through the platform built expressly for the Congress.
- Each registration gives the right to access the documents, videos and sessions of the Congress to a participant and it is personal and non-transferable. If the registered person does not participate, the organization is not obliged to return the payment made.
- The total or partial diffusion of the sessions of the Congress under any modality is banned. The Peruvian Society of Labor Law and Social Security will have the right to request the payment of registration fees to any person who accesses the content of the sessions by unauthorized means.
- The registration fee, in any of the categories, includes a certificate of participation, which will be sent virtually to the email address indicated in the respective registration form or made available through the event extranet.
- Participants who register as students are responsible for proving their status as such. Failure to do so will block the access to Congress information. In the latter case, the organization is not obliged to return any payment.
- Organizers cannot be held liable for any technical or connectivity problems that may arise at computer equipment of those registered during the days of the event.
- Personal information
The information and data relating to the participants who register on the Congress website are necessary for the management of their order and our communications at the Congress. They are stored in a database managed exclusively by the Peruvian Society of Labor Law and Social Security. They allow you to submit your tickets electronically and possibly get in touch with you, if necessary.
The Peruvian Society of Labor Law and Social Security undertakes not to disclose or commercialize any information about you.
- By clicking on the "Buy Now" button and ticking the box "I confirm that I have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions" you accept all the present General Conditions completely and without reservation.
- The inscriptions referred to in this document are subject to Peruvian law.
- In case of dispute, the Courts of the city of Lima, Peru are competent.
- Each participant accepts that his image and his voice can be used and disseminated in the context of this event. All or part of the productions, sound or not, are intended to promote the event.